01/11/2008

Strange few days

It's the 1st of November and in the first couple of hours of NaNoWriMo I've written 589 words, if I can keep that up I may just make the 50,000 words.

Also on wednesday David Tennent announced he was quiting Doctor Who. I'm in two minds about him going. I kinda knew it was going to happen, what with the the specials and the change in head writer, but I would have loved him to do at least one series with Stephen Moffet in charge. The question is though who is going to be the next doctor, apparently the bookies favourite is David Morrisey who is appearing as the Next Doctor in the Christmas special of the same name, too me this seems a bit obvious.

1 comment:

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

I was too gutted that David Tennant as the doctor who :( i practically screamed "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" ask my parents haha

Love the new layout
xx