24/11/2008

Busy couple of weeks

The last couple of weeks have been fairly busy for me, or at least compaired to a normal week they have been.

On Wednesday 12th I went to see Chris Addison perform stand up at Leeds City Varieties. I had a really good night and enjoyed the comedy (apart from the fact he dissed Huddersfield)

On the Friday (14th) it was my birthday, I didn't do anything special for it. So now I'm 24 and it's slighly scary.

On the Saturday I went out for a meal with my friends and it was brilliant catching up with everyone.

And on Thursday 20th I officially became alumna (apparently the female of alumnus) of the University of Huddersfield. I will post a picture when I get some off Dad as he took too many pictures, a digital camera is perhaps not a good idea as far as he's concerned.

No comments: